By: Michael Hall | 12/01/2022 | Tags: connection, desktop, file, files, rdc, rdp, remote, transfer, windows | Posted in General | No Comments » |
- Search for “Remote Desktop Connection” and click the icon to open the application.
- Next Click the “Show Options” icon to open the tabbed screen with various selectable options.
- On the options page, click the “Local Resources” tab.
- Click the “More…” button to open the device selection dialog.
- Select the local drives that you wish to access and click the “OK” button.
- Finally, connect to the remote computer and you should see that the local drives are available.