Description: Blosics 3 is a physics collision-based game where you launch balls at stacks of blocks. For each level, the player tries to achieve the required score to go on to the next level.
- Press and hold the left-mouse button in the circle and drag opposite the desired launch direction. Then release the button to launch the ball.
- Press space to undo a readied launch.
- Left-click the "Ball" button in the lower-left corner of the screen to select a different ball. Different balls have different costs and new balls must be earned before they can used.
- Left-click the "Pause" button in the upper-left corner to pause the game and change the options, select a different level, or skip to the next level.
- Left-click the circular arrow button to restart the current level.