Description: Blosics is a physics collision-based game where you launch balls at stacks of blocks. For each level, the player tries to achieve the required score to go on to the next level. Knocking green blocks down gains points, while using more balls or knocking red blocks down reduces points.
- Left-click a ball on the right of the screen to select it. Larger balls cost more.
- Press and hold the left-mouse button in the circle and pull opposite the desired launch direction, and release the button launch the ball.
- Press space undo a readied launch.
- Left-click "Restart" at the bottom of the screen to restart the level from the beginning.
- Left-click "Next >>" at the bottom-right of the screen once the required score is achieved to go on to the next level.