March 25, 2017, 09:31:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome!

Forum Home   Help Search Forum Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Debugging problem with opengl program  (Read 12699 times)
turin

« on: May 30, 2013, 02:12:55 AM »

after seeing ur "opengl 1 st lesson" video i tried to do as u explained . then i debug the codes with VS 12 . it shows following problems---
1) file is out of date
&
2)

Unable to start program 'c:\users\x\documents\visual studio 2012\Projects\gameing try\debug\gaming try.exe'

The system cannot find the file specified

whats wrong with it, how can i run it ?

thanx Smiley
Michael Hall
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 07:28:52 AM »

Most likely, the "file is out of date" because you changed something in it since the last time it was compiled. This just means that you need to compile it again. The executable could not be found because it does not exist. This probably because there is an error in the code. However, I can not tell you what the error is since I don't have your code.

There is a downloadable project with the code in a link next to the video on our lesson page:
http://xoax.net/cpp/crs/opengl/lessons/Lesson1/

You can use that to verify the code that you entered.

Mike
LonnieFUP

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 09:14:57 PM »

The last report I can find from you asking for assistance with issues is from November last year. If you tell us what your trouble is we are sure we can help you, but unless you tell us about your problems we wont be able to help you.

LonnieFUP

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2015, 01:32:09 AM »

Im sorry, but you will understand we can not help you with this description of the problem.Unless we know what you think is wrong we will surely not be able to fix it.Thats all I can say with this much information, sorry.

catboysnamefak

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2016, 09:56:46 AM »

Thank you for help but is not printing  , just simulate . is showing that is printing but he didnt . any answers?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: