Visual C++ Error Codes
The Microsoft Visual C++ compiler produces errors when there is a compile or link error in a C++ program. These errors have a number associated with them and a name or phrase. To more fully understand these errors, we will show examples of each error, what produces the error, what the error message looks like, and how to fix it.
Compiler Error Code Pages:
- C2065: undeclared identifier Example 1
- C2065: undeclared identifier Example 2
- C2628: 'x' followed by 'x' is illegal Example 1
Runtime Error Code Pages:
- Unable to start program X. The system cannot find the file specified.
- Heap Corruption Example 1: HEAP CORRUPTION DETECTED: before Normal block
- Heap Corruption Example 2: Corruption of the Heap